04 February, 2015

AbUsiVe cO-SleEPeR

                     
My name is Cherry and I am living in an abusive relationship
                    ...with my 10 and a half month old daughter (lets call her 'tiny mistress')

On a daily basis I am...

- slapped and punched in the face
- often have my eyes poked
- my mouth is hooked
- my hair is pulled and ripped
- I have food spat in my face
- and I'm too traumatised to tell you about my nipples now that tiny mistress has 5 teeth!
- I have to cook, clean up after, scrub her back and wipe up faeces
- I'm expected to be a mind reader  
- and subjected to yelling and screaming if I don't do exactly what tiny mistress wants
- I'm being coersed into co-sleeping bahaviours that go beyond my belief system
- I'm tormented with sleep deprevation which is nearing it's 11th month!
- I am constently walking on egg shells, especially during 'Nap' times
- Tiny mistress controls where I go, who I see and how long I can do the grocery shopping for
- Tiny mistress must know where I am at all times and gets very pissed off when I am not there immediately upon her waking
- Tiny mistress is suspicious of 'daycare' and is secretly investigating my whereabouts 
- And tiny mistress often plays me off with her devoted Daddy to make it appear that I am the one to be in question

Right now, I nervously tap away at my keyboard, the sun isn't up yet and I have to be careful not to make any loud noises that might disturb the sleeping tiny mistress who is again curled up in my bed after another night of extreme violence; both physically and emotionally. 
I'm planning to leave her one day, when she's 18+ and ready to move out of my bed for good. 
               

No comments: