10 October, 2010

iNTeRneT pAssTiMeS & zErO cLeAniNg


I am successfully wasting time again, avoiding the 'things' that I know I should be doing.

What I have been doing:-

* I updated some minor cosmetic features on my blog page -  


* reserved a hire car -



* booked a table for three at our favourite restaurant even though it's more than likely going to be either just for two or perhaps 5 or 6 - I just had a mental meltdown and said the first number to pop into my head -




* searched for flights for family needing a way to get to NZ next Jan for our wedding -



* rang my mum -




* rang my Auntie and Uncle -



* tried to ring my brother but couldn't get through -





* fed the 2nd pet lamb for the second time this morning fending off the 1st pet lamb who's being weaned -



* stuck on some washing because the guilt was getting too enormous -


* tried to ring my brother again -



* checked out my facebook, gmail and then my blog stats again - nothing new -


* watched a music video clip on telly of a song I really like but didn't know the name of -

* got some mince out to defrost as the guilt was mounting up again -


* hung the washing out, feeling like I'm slightly ahead now -



* so I'm back to my blog and writing a new post.

Aarrggghhh! I'm now at the end of what I'm up to, and now I'm just on blogger wasting time, and time is tick, tick, ticking away and there is so much housework to do. If I was sensible I would go and do it, if I wasn't I'd crack a bottle of red and drown in it - but I fear I'm neither....I'm a blogger!

* tried to ring my brother again...

No comments: