02 September, 2011

d-DaY


Death, diarrhoea,dieting and depression.
What do all these D-words have in common?...
...why that would be Me!

Pinky died. End of story.
I took diarrhoea to a new level recently for not one but four days.
The fertility Dr told me I was too fat and threatened that if I gain another 0.9kg I will be kicked off the IVF waiting list; which we are not even officially on yet. Think about that - point nine of a kilo - not even a whole kilo. My shits probably weigh more than that on a daily basis, but I'll probably then eat a cracker and gain 3kg somehow. I'm not that big, I still have a waist; but I am now dieting like my childbearing days depend on it, which spastically it does.  
And well depression is the new black people so get on board. The drugs are great.

This is how I plan to start my new diet...

Just a little something I whipped up earlier...Creme bruilee topped with meringue, fresh cream and fruits of the forest (essentially two fantastic cake recipes come together to create an orgasm in your mouth).
End Of Story!




No comments: