27 April, 2020

bACk bY poPuLAr DEmaND (guarantees not guaranteed)

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1oHDceqFXuJUwbJdpV1197e2MerFrR6QS
Well not really “popular demand”, more like one die-hard-like-minded friend from afar asking what ever happened to your blog? I’m not even convinced she was actually requesting more blog posts but just asking in general what ever happened, like you do when you’ve suddenly realised that someone gave up on their dream early and you feel there could be a sad tale to discover and relish in 🤔 We all do it. 
I am not a complete arsehole though after all and I’m happy to take up the challenge and put thumbs to iPhone again just to make a friend smile in times of Level-4-going-to-level-3-what’s-the-difference-lockdown. 
So here it is.
I’m back baby. 
Better than ever. 
As I’m now well into my 40’s and life is fucking grand.
You laugh, but it’s true. I mean it. 40 is amazing. I take so much less shit these days and give absolutely no fucks about doing so. 
I’m taking complete control over things that I obviously didn’t in the past and thanks to weight loss surgery I look fucking good while doing it! 
I’m finally living my best life. 
I even enjoy sex again and beginning to stand my ground in getting what I want. Too much information...you better believe it. 
I am hornier than a rabbit on heat in a unicorn costume. 
Justin was enjoying it for a bit, now he turns me down! (only occasionally mind you). Ha! Who would have imagined it. I’m in control. 
Speaking my absolute mind is another way I’m enjoying being older and wiser. I’m figuring that life is too short to beat around the bush. Say what you mean, even if that involves all the obscenities in the human vocabulary that have been bursting to get out. All of them mother fuckers. 
It’s liberating let me tell you. I’m a free woman finally. My children are scared. My husband should be scared. I’m on a motherfucking roll you bitch-arse-cunt-fucks. 
Now leave. 

No comments: