14 August, 2012

rOLL oUt THe REd cARpEt...i'M cOmiNG HoME!!




I'm finally coming home - Fuck Yeah! 

I survived Dubbo Base Hospital Maternity Ward! Mmm that would make a good T-shirt. 

I have a day of packing tomorrow and then I'm flying back home to Palmy on the 16th. 

Air New Zealand changed my flight schedule at the last minute but it's all good. So long as I touch down in Palmerston North on Thursday some time then I'm all happy. 

I had one more dig on the dance floor at the infamous 'Pastoral Hotel' last Saturday night, just for the sake of reminding me again why it is I shouldn't drink and sing. 

I dropped off some token lindt 'lindor chocolates' to the Labour Ward and maternity Ward - sorry Special Care Nursery (I didn't get paid enough to get 3 boxes) - ya'll just have to share.

I've washed and dried my new wardrobe; shout out to Dubbo Myer store. 

I have scoffed back most of the food stuffs that I had as residual to my 3 month stay, and I'm looking forward to chucking out the remainder tomorrow or giving it away if appropriate.

I have no idea how I have sent back 3 boxes of 'stuff' to NZ and still believe I am going to be over the weight limit. I need a 'tardis' suitcase. 

I am going to be so excited this time Thursday, I doubt I will be able to contain myself. Seeing Justin at the Palmy airport is going to be just too much. If I don't cry with happiness I will be bluffing. 

It's been a party of a time! Thanks to all those who made my 4 months fun and bearable. You all know who you are - I have made so many new friends. Big hugs to you all. Maybe you will see me back in Ingham or Dubbo in the not so distant future. 

Maybe. 

Nothing is set in stone...

No comments: