02 August, 2012

mR gREy, eRiC NoRTHmAn & mAgiC MiKe...

It has never been a better time to be a 30-something career woman with no children and a wild imagination. 
  +   = 
Basically, if I could mold all three of these fantasies together I would spontaneously self combust. 
Could we call this reversed sexism. Are we creating unrealistic goals for men who may start to sustain injuries while trying to strip while doing bench presses? Yes probably. But lets face it, men are always doing stupid things anyway, so who am I to blow against the wind. 
Most women already think their man looks this good and that they can dance and bench press twice their weight; I know Justin is and can. But it sure is good to see even  more humble male talent coming to the big screen. Bravo. 
Over enthusiastic clapping. 
Standing ovation. 
Bravo. 


I blog with BE Write

No comments: